CZ of Binance just published a list of his favorite summer reading recommendations, which you may find very interesting. CZ’s Summer Reading List: 14 Books You Should Be Reading This Summer is here to help you conquer the world.
He recently tweeted; “These are the top books I recommend. They all impacted and contributed to my understanding and view of the world as well as shaping my thinking models. I believe they will have a positive impact on you too.”
CZ’s Book Recommendations
- The Law by Frédéric Bastiat.
- Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt.
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World by Gen. Stanley McChrystal.
- Loonshots: How to Nurture the Crazy Ideas That Win Wars, Cure Diseases, and Transform Industries by Safi Bahcall.
- The Starfish and the Spider: The Unstoppable Power of Leaderless Organizations by Ori Brafman, Rod Beckstrom.
- Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World by David Epstein.
- Super Pumped: The Battle for Uber by Mike Isaac.
- Alchemy: The Dark Art and Curious Science of Creating Magic in Brands by Rory Sutherland.
- Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints and Keep Your Customers by Jay Baer.
- The DevOps Handbook: How to Create World-Class Agility, Reliability, and Security in Technology Organizations by Gene Kim, Patrick Debois, John Willis, Jez Humble.
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever by Michael Bungay Stanier.
- Sell with a Story: How to Capture Attention, Build Trust, and Close the Sale by Paul Smith.
- Platform Revolution: How Networked Markets Are Transforming the Economy – and How to Make Them Work for You by Geoffrey G. Parker, Marshall W.
- Exponential Organizations: New Organizations Are Ten Times Better, Faster, and Cheaper Than Yours (and What to Do About It) by Salim Ismail, Yuri van Geest, Michael S. Malone.