Table of Contents
Community members are working together to generate roadmaps, manuals, and other instructional materials, that may be used by programmers as a starting point for new ideas and approaches in their work through the use of roadmap.sh.
The community-curated roadmaps, study programs, pathways, and resources available on Roadmap.sh are great resources for aspiring software developers. Initially, it was only a set of charts to help developers who were unsure of what to study next, but I decided to expand it into a website so that more people could contribute.
How to Use Roadmap. sh for Developers
Roadmap.sh is an open-source project management tool for developers that helps them to plan, track, and manage their projects. It is free and available on GitHub as well as on the roadmap.sh website. A developer visits the page and clicks on any of the available guides, this, therefore, shows you the roadmap charts/pathways on how you can start learning to code. It makes developers easily understand what they are going into and how to follow the steps.
Roadmap.sh Features and Benefits
The roadmap has many features and benefits for developers which increase their learning speed and proficiency. The features and benefits of the roadmap.sh are:
- Frontend: This helps gives beginners step to step guide on starting frontend development. Frontend starting from the Internet (DNS, Domain name hosting etc.) to Electron, Web assmbly.
- Backend: Provides you with step to step pathway to learn complete Backend development. Backend development guides starting from the Internet, Basic Frontend knowledge to web sockets, web servers.
- DevOps: This helps you with step to step guide on how to fully learn DevOps, starting from python, ruby etc. to Clou providers and Cloud Design patterns.
- React: The purpose of this guide is to provide you with an overview of the React ecosystem and aid you if you're unsure where to begin learning.
- Angular: In order to assist you to understand the Angular ecosystem, this tutorial provides an overview of the framework's various components.
- Android: For those who are new to Android development, this article is meant to provide you with an overview of the landscape and aid if you get lost.
- Python: We hope this guide will serve as a starting point for anyone who wants to learn more about the Python ecosystem or who has questions.
- Go Development: The goal of this guide is to introduce you to the Go ecosystem and point you in the right direction if you get lost along the way.
- Java: The purpose of this tutorial is to offer you an overview of the Java ecosystem and aid you if you're unsure about where to begin your study.
- DBA: In this feature, The purpose of this article is to offer you an understanding of the DBA landscape and to help you if you're unsure about what to do next in your education.
Conclusion: Why You Should Use Roadmap.sh?
Roadmap.sh is a project management tool that helps you to create and share your roadmap with your team. It is a great tool for managing projects of any size, from small personal projects to large enterprise projects.
Roadmap.sh has many features that make it stand out from other project management tools:
- – It is free and open-source
- – Roadmap has a simple interface
- – It's compatible with virtually any mobile or tablet device.
- – You can share your roadmap with anyone
- – You can collaborate with others on the same project
- – Roadmap.sh also provides you with video guides on Hash Table Structure, Queue Data structure etc.
Please kindly drop your comments and suggestions below. we appreciate you!