How To Activate Dark Mode in Your Android Phone
Dark Mode In Android Device
Most People with the android device don’t know about Dark Mode Options in their phones while some thought it’s only meant for iPhone Users. Today I will be guiding you on how you can Activate Dark Mode in Your Android Phone. It is just some simple steps but it mainly works on Android devices from version 8 and above according to my research (You can check other versions to see if it’s available).
Steps on How to Activate Dark Mode in Your Android Phone
- From Your device, Open Settings.
- Inside the settings options, Look for Display but some devices have everything Categorized.
- After You open display, Click on More or Advanced depending on your device.
- Scroll down and you will see Device Theme, Open it, and Select Dark for Dark Mode.
- Other options are Automatic (Based on Wallpaper), Light.
That’s all. Your Device Now is on Dark Mode.