Most People with the android device don't know about Dark Mode Options in their phones while some thought it's only meant for iPhone Users. Today I will be guiding you on how you can Activate Dark Mode in Your Android Phone. It is just some simple steps but it mainly works on Android devices from version 8 and above according to my research (You can check other versions to see if it's available).
Steps on How to Activate Dark Mode in Your Android Phone
- From Your device, Open Settings.
- Inside the settings options, Look for Display but some devices have everything Categorized.
- After You open display, Click on More or Advanced depending on your device.
- Scroll down and you will see Device Theme, Open it, and Select Dark for Dark Mode.
- Other options are Automatic (Based on Wallpaper), Light.
That's all. Your Device Now is on Dark Mode.