The Honor MagicPad 13 is a premium Android tablet that boasts a 13-inch IMAX Enhanced display, a Snapdragon 888 chipset, and a large battery. It also comes with MagicOS 7.2, which offers a new mobile office experience with Honor Docs and Honor Notes. Here are some of the pros and cons of this device.
Check out Honor 70 Pro – Full specs, prices & Review.
- The display is one of the main highlights of the MagicPad 13. It has a high resolution of 2,880 x 1,840 pixels, a smooth refresh rate of 144 Hz, and excellent color accuracy and brightness. It also supports HDR10 for enhanced contrast and detail.
- The performance is also top-notch, thanks to the Snapdragon 888 chipset and up to 16 GB of RAM. The tablet can handle multitasking, gaming, and productivity tasks with ease. It also has up to 512 GB of storage for all your files and apps.
- The battery life is impressive, as the MagicPad 13 packs a 10,050 mAh battery that supports 66 W wired charging. Honor claims that the tablet can last up to 14 hours of video playback or 10 hours of web browsing on a single charge.
- The design of the MagicPad 13 is not very original, as it resembles the iPad Pro in many aspects. The tablet has a metal body with rounded corners and thin bezels. It also has two large circular cutouts on the back, which house the rear camera and the fingerprint scanner.
- The camera quality is not very impressive, as the MagicPad 13 only has a single 13 MP rear camera and a 9 MP front camera. The tablet does not support optical zoom, night mode, or portrait mode. The video recording is limited to 4K at 30 fps.
- The software compatibility is not very good, as the MagicPad 13 runs on MagicOS 7.2, which is based on Android 13. However, the tablet does not have Google Play Services or Google apps installed. This means that you will have to rely on third-party app stores or sideloading to get your favourite apps.
Honor MagicPad 13 Price in Nigeria, India, China, Canada, USA, UK
The phone is priced at about 360 EUR in the UK.