The 10 best personal finance and investing books everyone must read are:
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John C. Bogle
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Money: Master the Game by Tony Robbins
- The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- The Essays of Warren Buffett by Warren Buffett.
Table of Contents
1. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
This timeless classic by Benjamin Graham is a must-read for any investor. It provides a detailed look at the principles of value investing and how to identify good investments. It also provides guidance on how to avoid errors and protect yourself from losses.
2. The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley
In this book, Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko explore the habits of successful millionaires. It provides a look at the seven steps to wealth, such as spending less than you earn, budgeting, and saving money.
3. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
In this book, Robert Kiyosaki explores the differences between a rich person's mentality and a poor person's mentality. It provides insight into the decisions that shape both of these mentalities and offers strategies for how to invest and build wealth.
4. The Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
In this book, T. Harv Eker takes a tour into the mind of the rich and shows everyone the attitude, beliefs, and strategies that allowed them to make huge fortunes. It provides strategies and plans that everyone can use to change their attitude towards money and rise further up the ladder of success.
5. The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John C. Bogle
Written by the creator of the world's first index fund and the founder of the Vanguard Group, this book provides advice on some of the most simple and efficient strategies to invest. It teaches the best ways to make investments work and yield returns, with plenty of good advice such as portfolio diversification and long-term investments.
6. The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
This book provides a plan for getting out of debt and building wealth. It gives advice on how to budget and save, how to choose the right investments, and how to make wise financial decisions.
7. Money: Master the Game by Tony Robbins
In this book, Tony Robbins provides strategies and tactics to create financial freedom and become a master of your money. It provides detailed advice on how to invest, build wealth and achieve financial independence.
8. The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
This book by David Bach explains some misconceptions about money that most of us have and shows a better and simpler alternative to building a nice wealth. It teaches readers how to automate certain habits in order to build a fortune.
9. The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
This book presents some of the oldest, time tested and trusted ‘secrets' to getting rich. It uses parables to explain good, healthy financial habits and challenges readers to pass on the wisdom to the younger generations.
10. The Essays of Warren Buffett by Warren Buffett
This book is a collection of Warren Buffett's best writings on investing and business. It provides valuable insight into his philosophy and provides a look into the mind of one of the greatest investors of all time.